1. BASIC TERMS
1.2. They are brought by Tokić Ltd, OIB: 74867487620 Sesvete, 144. brigade Hrvatske vojske 1a Street (hereinafter: Tokić) as the processing manager.
2. WHAT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Tokić processes only those data that are necessary for us to achieve the purpose of the www.tokic.hr and those data for which you have previously given us your consent.
2.1. We process the following data:
- In case you are a member of the customer loyalty program “Tokić loyalty program”: we collect the data you gave us on the application form; such as, name, surname, address, city and postal code, contact telephone, email address, information about your vehicle. This information will be processed for the purpose of sending special benefits and promotions of Tokić products and services if you have given us adequate consent. Additional details regarding the customer loyalty program “Tokić loyalty program” can be found at: www.tokic.hr/tokic-kartica-vjernosti/
- In case you are our existing or potential business partner, we process the personal data of the contact person or the holder of the associated legal entity, which are necessary for the establishment of a contractual or other business relationship.
- In case you are applying or you already have access to the Tokić online catalog (DistriKat), we process your personal data such as name, company, OIB, address, contact (phone number, e-mail).
- Information on communication with the employees of Tokić and Tokić Customer Service and other inquiries or requests addressed to Tokić Ltd such as: communication with Tokić Ltd by phone, e-mail, contact forms displayed on the website and in writing;
- In order to improve the service, all calls to the info phone 0800 5775 and conversations with the Tokić Customer Service can be recorded. Call recordings Tokić Ltd processes on the basis of legitimate interest, and keeps them until the resolution of requests/inquiries, not longer than 30 days.
- If you are interested in job position or in the selection process for position in the workplace in Tokić, we process personal data that you provide us when filling out application forms and other forms that we use in the selection process, all based on your consent or our legitimate interest.
- If you have registered for a seminar or some other type of education organized by Tokić, we process the personal data you gave us when registering, and those information are: Name and surname of the participant, Company name (if sent by the company), address, contact information of the participant, e-mail address)
- If you have subscribed to the newsletter, we process the data you provided to us during the subscription, i.e. your e-mail address.
- In the event of resolving your complaints, we process your personal data that we need to resolve the complaint.
- If you are a member of “TCLUBforTOPcustomers”, read more about the processing of your personal data here.
- If you order our products via the web portal www.tokic-alati.hr, read more about the processing of your personal data here.
3. WHAT IS THE BASE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
3.1. We process your personal data because the law requires certain actions, or because the processing is necessary for the execution of the contract, or to take action before the conclusion of the contract or based on our legitimate interests, except when these interests are stronger interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals which require the protection of personal data.
3.2. If we cannot process personal data on the basis of the stated legal grounds, we will ask for your consent. If the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The processing manager must be notified of the withdrawal of consent by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address Ulica 144. brigade Hrvatske vojske 1a Street, 10360 Sesvete (with the note “FOR THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION OFFICER”).
Such withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
3.3. We process your personal data when necessary to enter into and fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the sales contract, for marketing purposes, for the purpose of improving our business and your user experience (e.g. when you buy or order products from us, when you sign up for our newsletter, when we contact you to assess satisfaction with products and services, etc.).
We generally collect personal information directly from you, when you order certain products or services through our online platforms or fill out a certain form.
3.4. Based on the consent you can give on the website www.tokic.hr, we send you offers or benefits of the company Tokić Ltd via your contacts (mobile / phone / mail and / or email).
4. WHO ELSE HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
4.1. The security of your personal information is important to us and we take all reasonable measures to protect it.
4.2. Persons/companies that help us run information systems have access to your personal data. However, even in that case, these persons/companies have access to only those personal data that are necessary for them to fulfill a specific purpose.
These are people/companies that specialize in developing and maintaining the ICT systems we use.
Tokić Ltd has signed business cooperation agreements with the mentioned legal entities, within which, among other things, the area of protection and processing of your personal data is regulated.
4.3. Tokić Ltd will forward the personal data of the respondents to other recipients exclusively on the basis of a legal obligation, i.e. a justified request of an authorized public body. If necessary, personal data will be passed on to reliable partners (processors) for the purpose of providing customer support, maintaining an information system or similar needs with mandatory confidentiality and data protection measures.
5.1. Tokić Ltd uses a service from The Rocket Science Group, LLC called Mailchimp (https://mailchimp.com/) to send an e-mail newsletter. Mailchimp is a cloud-based email service that allows a user to reliably deliver email to their customers.
The Rocket Science Group LLC collects information about users who use their website (https://mailchimp.com/) and about users who use the services offered on their website, which include the development, analysis, transmission and management of e-mails.
The Rocket Science Group LLC also collects data from end users (customers). The data collected by The Rocket Science Group LLC may be transferred to third countries (United States and other countries where The Rocket Science Group LLC service providers are located).
On the Mailchimp website you can read more about how, purpose, processing, your rights and the storage time of your data: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
5.2. Information collected about you by Google LLC
Tokić Ltd uses the services provided by Google LLC and its affiliates, including Android and services provided on third-party sites, specifically Google Ads and Google Analytics.
These rules do not apply to services that have separate privacy rules that do not include these rules, however in accordance with the regulations related to personal data protection Tokić Ltd is obliged to inform its users about the data collected by Google LLC by providing its services to other legal and natural persons. The information that Google collects includes unique identifiers, browser type and settings, device type and settings, operating system, mobile network information including operator name and phone number, and application version number.
In addition, Google collects information about the interaction of applications, browsers, and devices with Google services, including IP address, crash reports, system activity, and the date, time, and referral URL for a user request.
Information about your activities
For example, Google collects information about your activities on Google services in order to recommend a video on YouTube that you may like. Activity data collected by Google may include:
- the terms you are looking for,
- videos you’re watching,
- display and interact with content and ads,
- data on voice and audio activity when using audio features,
- purchasing activities,
- people you interact with and share content with,
- activities on websites and third-party applications that use our services,
- Chrome browsing history that you synced with your Google Account
You can find and manage activity data stored in your Google Account.
It’s important to note that Google may also collect information about you from trusted partners, including marketing partners who provide information about potential users of our business services and security partners who provide us with anti-abuse data, as well as advertisers to provide ads and research services in their Name.
- For what purposes does Google collect your information?
Google may use your information to ensure the proper functioning of the Services, for example by monitoring downtime or resolving issues you report.
Furthermore, Google uses the data for analytical and measurement purposes (Google Analytics).
For example, Google analyzes the data about your visits to Google sites and uses the data about the ads you interact with.
When you visit sites that use Google Analytics, Google and a Google Analytics user may associate information about your activity on that site with activity on other sites that use Google advertising services.
In the event that you contact Google, Google will record a record of the request to help you resolve your issue.
Google uses automated systems that analyze your content to provide customized search results, customized ads, or other features tailored to how you use our services.
- Your privacy controls
You have choices regarding the information that Google collects about you and how it uses it.
This section describes the main privacy management controls:
1. You can visit a privacy settings check through which you can view and customize important privacy settings.
2. Visit the Check Privacy Settings, Data Management, and View and Update Data pages.
When you are logged in, you can always view and update your information by visiting the services you use. For example, Photos and Disk are designed to help you manage certain types of content that you store on Google.
3. Google has also established a location where you can view and manage the data stored in your Google Account.
The following controls are available in your Google Account:
a. Privacy controls
b. Activity controls
You can specify the types of activities you want to save to your account. For example, you can include location history if you want to get traffic forecasts every day you go to work, or you can save your watch history on YouTube to get better video suggestions.
c. Ad settings
Manage your ad settings that appear on Google and on sites and applications that display ads in partnership with Google. You can change your interests, choose whether your personal information is used to display relevant ads, and turn certain advertising services on or off.
4. Google allows you to manage the information that others see about you on Google services.
5. Shared recommendations via Google.
Choose whether your name and photo will appear next to your activities, such as reviews and testimonials that appear in your ads.
6. Information you share.
Determine who you want to share data with through your Google+ account.
7. Google also provides ways to view and update your information.
On the My Activity page, you can view and control information generated by your use of Google services, such as your past searches and visits to Google Play.
You can view your activity by date and topic, and you can delete it in part or in full.
8. Google Dashboard.
You can use the Google Dashboard to manage data related to specific products.
Your personal information
a. Manage your contact information such as name, email address, and phone number.
When you are not logged in, you can manage the data associated with your data.
Customize your search while logged out: Choose whether your search activity will be used to offer relevant results and recommendations.
YouTube settings: Pause and clear your YouTube search history and YouTube viewing history.
b. Manage your ad settings on sites and applications that run ads in partnership with Google.
c. Export, remove and delete data
Optionally, you can export a copy of the content from your Google Account to back up or use on a service outside of Google.
d. Request the removal of content from certain Google services based on applicable laws.
To delete your data, you can:
- delete content from certain Google services,
- search for and then delete specific items from your account via the My Activity page
- delete certain Google products, including data associated with them,
- delete the entire Google Account.
Finally, there is the Inactive Account Manager, which lets you give someone else access to parts of your Google Account in case you can no longer use it.
There are other ways to manage the data that Google collects, whether or not you’re signed in to your Google Account, including:
– Browser settings: For example, you can configure your browser to indicate when Google places a cookie in your browser. You can also configure your browser to block all cookies from a specific domain or all domains. Please note that Google’s services for proper operation rely on cookies, for example, to remember your language settings.
– Device settings: Your device may have controls that determine what data Google may collect. For example, you can change location settings on an Android device.
Here you can read more about how, the purpose, the processing, your rights and the timing of your data storage by Google:https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
6. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
6.1. The security of your personal information is important to us and we take all reasonable measures to protect it. Therefore, Tokić Ltd, together with its providers of IT and other services, applies the best industry standards with the application of advanced IT, technical and physical security solutions and control systems.
6.2. We store the personal information we collect about you in a secure environment. Your personal information is protected from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, alteration or destruction by any organization or individual.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
7.1. The data collected will only be stored for as long as is necessary for the above purposes. Your personal data will not be kept in a form that allows you to be identified for longer than Tokic reasonably deems necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected or processed. Tokić will keep certain personal data for a period of time prescribed by law or a regulation that obliges Tokić to keep data.
7.2. We process your personal data as long as we have your consent to the processing of data. After you revoke the consent, the usual processing of your data ceases and we delete them no later than 90 (ninety) days from the revocation of the same, unless the law does not require storage of your personal data for a long time (eg according to applicable accounting regulations).
7.4. If you have sent us a complaint, we keep your contact details as well as your complaint for at least one year from receipt of the complaint in order to comply with our legal obligation to protect consumers. We delete your complaint and the contact information in question within 3 months of the end of our obligation to keep data on that basis.
7.5. If judicial, administrative or extrajudicial proceedings are instituted, personal data may be stored until the end of such proceedings, including a possible period for declaring remedies.
7.6. Tokic will not keep your personal data longer than your personal data is necessary to fulfill certain purposes
8. YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO PERSONAL DATA
8.1. The company Tokić Ltd, OIB: 74867487620 Sesvete, 144. brigade Hrvatske vojske 1a Street, processes personal data of users of its services (respondents) in accordance with applicable regulations governing the protection of personal data (General Regulation on Data Protection 2016/679).
Personal data provided by Tokić Ltd collected and processed in their work are considered confidential information assets and we treat them with special care according to the principles of legality, transparency and fairness. We collect personal data exclusively on the basis of a clearly defined and documented legal basis such as the execution of legal obligations, the execution of contractual obligations, the protection of the legitimate interests of the Company, the protection of key interests of respondents, and consent.
8.2. Pursuant to the Regulation on Personal Data Protection (2016/679), all users of the services of Tokić Ltd by filling in the Request, they can obtain information on the processing of their personal data and request any of the defined rights of the respondents:
1. The right to access personal data – you have the right to receive from us a confirmation of whether your personal data is processed, and if such personal data is processed, access to personal data. Access information includes, inter alia, the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data in question, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed. However, this is not an unconditional right and the interests of other individuals may limit your right of access. You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data being processed. For further copies you have requested, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
2. The right to correction of personal data – you have the right to obtain from us the correction of your inaccurate personal data. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to supplement incomplete personal data, including by giving an additional statement.
3. The right to limit the processing of personal data – under certain conditions, you have the right to obtain from us a restriction on the processing of your personal data. In this case, the relevant data will be marked and can only be processed for certain purposes.
4. the right to delete personal data (“right to forget”) – under certain conditions, you have the right to obtain from us the deletion of your personal data and we are obliged to delete such personal data
5. The right to transfer data – under certain conditions, you have the right to receive personal data relating to you, which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly usable and machine-readable format and you have the right to transfer this data to another controller, without our interference.
6. Right to object – under certain conditions, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, for reasons related to your specific situation or when personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes and you can ask us to we do not process your personal data.
8.3. Requests, complaints or inquiries related to the processing and protection of personal data can be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com or by calling the toll-free info phone number 0800 5775.
8.4. In accordance with the applicable legal regulations governing the protection of personal data, each request / inquiry will be resolved as soon as possible, and no later than within 30 days of receipt.
8.5. In case you decide to use one or more of the above rights, Tokić d.o.o. has the right to verify your identity, all for the purpose of protecting your personal data and preventing unauthorized processing of personal data.
8.6. Contact of the Personal Data Protection Officer:
Brigade Hrvatske vojske 1a Street, 10360 Sesvete, with the note “FOR THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION OFFICER”
Information on the use of the website provided by Tokić d.o.o. stores cookies on the personal computer of the respondent. Cookies are information stored on your computer when you browse the website that make it easier to use as they save settings for the website (language or address) and reactivate them when you restart them. This allows the page to display information tailored to the needs of the respondents.
Two categories of cookies are used: (1) necessary cookies, without which the functionality of our website would be reduced, and (2) additional cookies that are used for website analysis and for marketing purposes.
Additional cookies are used only with your prior consent. On your first visit to the website, a notification will appear asking you to consent to the setting of additional cookies. In case you have given your consent, we place a cookie on your computer, and the notification will no longer appear while the cookie is activated. After the cookie expires, or if you actively delete the cookie, the notification will reappear the next time you visit the website, and a call for consent will reappear.
More information on which cookies Tokić d.o.o. uses. and how long it stores them read on: COOKIES POLICY.
10. OTHER WEBSITES
10.1. These rules apply only to the use and utilization of data that Tokić collects from users (respondents). Other websites that can be accessed through the website www.tokic.hr have their own statements of confidentiality and data collection and the ways of their use and publication.
10.2.Tokic is not responsible for the ways and conditions of work of third parties.
11. FINAL PROVISIONS
Tokic reserves the right to amend the document and it will be published on the website.