The first DSG gearbox on the market introduced a true revolution of transmission. It accelerated gear shifting significantly, and the entire process takes place without any interruption in power transmission. This combines the best features of automatic and manual transmission in one unit.
The participants are taught the principles of DSG gearbox operation, the differences and advantages compared to other concepts, diagnostics, clutch repair and maintenance.
- The participant is familiar with the principles of DSG gearbox operation and its proper maintenance
- The participants know how to properly diagnose transmission faults and malfunctions
- The participants know how to replace a dry clutch on the DSG gearbox
- Overview of the design and function of the DSG gearbox
- Comparison and advantages compared to other types of automatic transmissions
- Types of DSG gearboxes
- Operating principle, role and mode of operation of the mechatronic assembly
- Construction and function of power transmission – dry and wet clutch principle
- Removal and installation of the dry clutch
- Fault diagnostics, adjustments and adaptations after clutch replacement